For a high-quality look and the best protection
With film lamination (cellophaning), we stick a thin film onto a printed sheet. We offer films in the following variations:
- Glossy film: Acts like a thin, transparent layer of lacquer and is an ideal substitute for a full-area lacquer finish.
- Matt film: Gives products a noble appearance
- Semi-matt film: Between glossy and matt
- Scratch-resistant matt film: Prevents unsightly scratches, especially on dark surfaces, is perfect for further processing as machine-induced scratches can also be avoided.
- Silver foil: creating a mirror effect
- Soft-touch film: matt, skin-like feel
- Forchheim foil pre-embossed in four different textures: Fine linen, Pearl, Leather grained, Brushed. For products such as maps, book covers, ring binders, menus that are subjected to particularly heavy use.
- Eco acetate film: biodegradable film available in gloss, matt and silver
- Texture embossing: Coarse and fine linen in matt, semi-matt, matt-scratch-resistant and gloss, only suitable for grammages of 115g/m² – 350g/m²
- Hologram foils: transparent and silver (on request)
- UV-resistant films suitable for outdoor use
Overview of Benefits
- Optical finishing of your products and printed matter
- Protection against dust, moisture, dirt and wear and tear
- Finishing of intensively used printed matter such as catalogues or book covers
- Combination of film lamination with other finishing methods such as screen printing, hot foil, offset printing and embossing
- Highest quality through our know-how and modern machine equipment
Foil Lamination Video
Printed matter can be given a special finish with the help of film lamination (or also: cellophaning). A thin film is glued to a printed sheet, which, in addition to the visual effect, offers better protection against dust, moisture, dirt and wear. The possible use of different foils (e.g. whole, matt, scratch-resistant, structured, etc.) ensures great flexibility in design.
Film lamination is ideal for finishing intensively used printed matter such as catalogues or book covers and, due to the variety of films that can be used, also for flyers, mailings, packaging or business cards. In combination with other finishing methods such as screen printing, hot foil, offset printing or embossing, the product can be additionally upgraded visually and haptically.
Seismografics also offers the highest quality in film lamination through years of expertise and state-of-the-art machinery. Through the skillful use of the many different types of film, Seismografics realises extraordinary and creative print and packaging products.